Wednesday, May 18, 2011

i see the moon and the moon sees me

Last night being at The Battery in Downtown Charleston was amazing. I had great company (i.e. my bf of almost a year and a half) and the rising of the moon was beautiful. It was full and at first blood red as if it were a Hunter's moon. As it continued to rise it began looking more like a Harvest moon. Seeing it rise over the water of the Charleston Harbor was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my almost 25 years of life making me think. I can't believe I'm 25 on Friday. I'm still so young yet I know I'm "growing up" fast. I feel at times I haven't really lived yet and I know some of life's best adventures are ahead of me. One of them, that I know for sure,  is the fact that I am in a spectacular relationship with a wonderfully loving and caring man. <3 (I know how gushy can it get...) but that's all for now.

S*

No comments:

Post a Comment