Friday, May 27, 2011

Birthday...life... crazy-ness yet?

ok so I haven't posted since I turned 25 on the 20th. It just felt like another day. Had a party the next day, the supposed due date of the rapture. So guess what dude who came up with it... WE'RE ALL STILL HERE yeah so much for that... but the party went well. it was so much fun having some family and my friends there. I was done with my thank you cards in record time. I just can't believe I had to work on my birthday. It was easy enough day though at least. I have been in contact with the parent of someone who was in the orphanage in Calcutta, excuse me Kolkatta, with me. I'm a little older but we're both alive. And it makes me feel so good to have someone that I've been in touch with who's gone through wan my family has gone through.

No comments:

Post a Comment